Worship is central to all we are and do at All Saints. Worship is a weekly opportunity for people of all ages to gather as a community to praise God, hear God’s word, receive forgiveness, partake in the Lord’s Supper, and be sent out to share the Good News and serve others. Children are welcome in worship. The service usually includes a children’s message, and activity bags are available for young children. There is also a staffed nursery during Sunday morning worship times.
Our Sunday worship is shaped around three different settings:
- Marty Haugen’s Now the Feast and Celebration on the first Sunday of the month with the Ensemble,
- Setting 8 from the Evangelical Lutheran Worship hymnal on the second Sunday with Children’s Choir,
- Frank Janzow’s Feast of Life on the third Sunday of the month with Hand Bells.
- Blended setting from the ELW fourth Sundays with the All Saints Choir.
- In the months that have a fifth Sunday, we use ELW Setting 8 and have special music.
Holy Communion is celebrated every week. White grape juice and gluten free wafers are available for those who prefer them.
From September through May, we worship at 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. In between services is the education hour (Faith Trek (Sunday School), The Group for high school youth, adult study group) and fellowship time with donuts and fair trade coffee.
From Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, there is one worship service at 9:00 a.m. The last Sunday in July is usually Worship in the Park (at Wales Community Park) followed by the annual church picnic.
Wednesday evening services, featuring Marty Haugen’s Holden Evening Prayer, are held at 7:00 p.m. during Advent and Lent. Lenten services are preceded by a Lenten supper, prepared and hosted each week by a different ministry group.